Dr. Mohd Farhan Bin HamdanConsultant General and MSK Radiologist
BMedSC (Ireland), MB BCh BAO (Ireland), MMed (Radiology) (Malaysia), MSK Imaging Fellowship (HKL)
- Bahasa Malaysia
- General and musculoskeletal imaging
- Ultrasound guided arthrography for MR arthrogram of shoulder, hip and wrist.
- Ultrasound guided injection of steroid and platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMedSC), University College Cork, Ireland
- Bachelor of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics (MB BCh BAO), University College Cork, Ireland
- Mid-Western Basic Surgical Training Scheme, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Master MMed (Radiology), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Published numerous abstracts & manuscripts in highly cited peer-reviewed journals inclusive of:
- Journal of Clinical and Health Science
- BMJ Case Reports
- Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare
- Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences
- Invited speaker at national meetings.
- Invited speaker and examiner for courses for master of radiology and FRCR examination.
- Senior medical lecturer for undergraduate in UiTM