Expertise & Language Spoken
- English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- General orthopaedic surgery
- Trauma orthopaedic surgery
- MBBS, M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, India
- Master in Orthopaedic Surgery, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
- Certified Medical Impairment Assessor (CMIA), NIOSH, Malaysia
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS) , American College of Surgeons, USA
- Orthopaedic Subspecialty Spine Surgery, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, KKM
- National Specialist Register, Malaysia
- Asian Pacific Orthopaedic Association (APOA)
- AO Trauma Teaching Faculty
- AO Spine Teaching Faculty
- National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society (NASS), UK
- Life member of Malaysian Medical Association (MMA), Malaysia
- Life Member of Malaysian Orthopaedic Association (MOA), Malaysia
- Life Member of Malaysian Spine Society (MSS), Malaysia
Published numerous peer-reviewed journals including:
- Chang, C. W., Chan, H. Z., Lim, S. W., Khoo, E. H., & Zulkiflee, O. (2014).
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in Infected Wound following Posterior Spinal
Instrumentation using Simple Self-assembled System: A Case Report.
Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal, 8(2), 49.
- Lim, S. W., Lim, H. Y., Kannaiah, T., & Zuki, Z. (2017).
Streptococcus Constellatus Spondylodiscitis in a Teenager: A Case Report.
Malaysian Orthopaedic Journal, 11(3), 50.
- "Excellent Service Award 2014", Penang General Hospital
- Invited speaker and presenter at major international and national meetings
- Clinical and surgical attachment with world-renowed specialists from Sweden, United Kingdom, Turkey, Switzerland and South Korea