ALTY-Mate Bone CareEvery movement matters
- National Osteoporosis Foundation stated that people may lose up to 20% of bone density and 29% of muscle strength as they age.
- A significant proportion of Malaysian males (54.8%) and females (43.4%) had sub-optimal bone health.
- More than 90% of elective orthopaedic cases in Malaysia were cancelled or postponed due to the pandemic
- Orthopaedic disease remains underdiagnosed and undertreated. People tend to assume it’s a natural part of ageing, making it a neglected medical problem.
As a single specialty orthopaedics hospital, dedicated to improving movement and quality of life, ALTY’s goal is also to create awareness about good bone health. Our ALTY-MATE BONE CARE campaign is our initiative to not draw awareness around bone health but also encourage early screening for orthopaedic condition that are often ignored until they manifest into bigger problems.
ALTY’s health screening centre branded as HSC Health Screening offers bone health screenings focused on prevention and diagnosis of disorders of the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles. These screenings complemented with treatment at ALTY provide you with the most appropriate treatment and rehabilitation options to suit your individual needs.
Choose from our different bone screening packages based on your needs
- Bilateral Knee or Hip X-Ray (5 views)
- Spine & Hip Bone Density Scan
- Blood Profile
- Platelet Count
- Total White Cell Count (TWCC)
- Differential Count
- Uric Acid
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Strep Infection Test (ASOT)
- Anti Nuclear Antibody
- C-Reactive Protein
- Syphilis Screening (VDRL)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Spine & Hip Bone Density Test
- Blood Profile
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Serum Calcium
- Vitamin D
- Renal Function Test
- Thyroid Screening (T4 & TSH)